Returns and Refunds
Returns are EASY. Give us a call or send us an email. How to return an order/item(s): We will provide you with return instructions. Returns must be post-marked within 30-Days from the date received and in re-sellable condition.
Exceptions (please contact us if any of the following apply to your return)
- Order total weight over 150LB are governed by our Large Item Return Policy
- Commercial Trimmers including but not limited to the Twister T2 and T4, Generators and other large equipment are sold “as-is” and are not eligible for returns.
- International Orders are governed by our International Return Policy
Once we receive your return, please allow a couple days for us to inspect and process your return. Credit Card purchases will be refunded to the account you provided when you placed your order.Packing and Sending Your ReturnWhen getting your item ready to send back, please make sure that the item meets the following guidelines to expedite the return (and protect it):
- Make sure the item is in its original box and original packaging
- The product is securely packaged to avoid damage
- Include the RMA # that we provided for your return (makes our job easier)
Large Item Return Policy
Due to the expense of shipping large orders, large items are governed by a separate Return Policy. Be sure to carefully inspect all large Item (freight) deliveries for damage before signing the bill of lading as freightliner handling charges cannot be refunded. If items arrive damaged or defective, you must note this on the shipping receipt and refuse delivery to avoid paying actual freight charges. Please notify us of any delivery problems as soon as possible to expedite the refund process.Please note that you will be responsible for the actual freight costs in the following instances:
- You miss your delivery appointment
- You refuse or return a non-damaged, non-defective item
First and foremost, our sincere apologies as this is not what we want our customers to experience. Within 30 days of the purchase date, we will gladly process an exchange of damaged/non-working merchandise. To return an item; We will provide you with return instructions. Damaged merchandise does not include packaging, during transit packaging may be worn, dented, etc. due to the carriers. If this is the case and the product is in perfect condition a new order or return will not be accepted. If orders ship in packaging other than a chipboard box such as a bucket, etc. a claim will not be allowed as long as the product is usable.Do you have restocking fees?In very rare instances you may have a restocking fee. Typically, this doesn’t apply to most returns. If your purchase was for a commercial trimming machine and a return is approved there is a 20% re-stock fee.
- Non-defective merchandise returned in visibly used, or damaged condition
- Orders “Refused” without authorization
- Opened original product packaging that isn’t defective
- Returns that were shipped back after 30 days of the date received (Note: unless authorized, late returns will be rejected)
Purchases are no longer covered by our Return Policy once the item is used. After this time, products are covered by their respective Manufacturers Warranty.